Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Queen Pie's command

Our elder Queen (Queen Pie) likes to command me (the Princess Mummy)...

Incident 1
I asked Pie to pick up her blocks, and told her that I need to take care of Pea.
Mummy: Pls. pick up your blocks. Mummy needs to take care of Pea.
Pie: No, Mummy pick up blocks, Pie take care of Pea.
Mummy: No, Pie pick up blocks, and Mummy take care of Pea.
Pie (so insistent of me picking up her blocks instead, tried to pull me out, while sitting on my chair and rocking Pea on the bouncing net): No, Mummy pick up blocks, Pie take care of Pea.

Incident 2
I was feeding Pea, and singing to both Pie and Pea.
Mummy: Polly put the kettle on, Polly put the kettle on...
Pie (interrupted me): Mummy...
Mummy (still singing): Polly put the kettle on, Polly put the kettle on...
Pie (shouted at me): Mummy... stop singing, look... book (pointing to her own nursery rhyme book)
Mummy (looking at her book): Yes, book...

My Queen in command :)

No comments: