Sunday, January 28, 2007

Our firsts...

Last week, we had lotsa first times...

  • Pea's First time staying overnight at my Mum's place
  • Pea's First time sitting both my Dad's and my Sis's car
  • Pea's First time sitting in the pram
  • Pea's First time going to 1 Utama
  • My First time taking care of Pea without hubby's help / around

As hubby had to go outstation for work and have annual dinner on Saturday, as well as my Mum keep asking me numerous times to go and spend a few nights at her place, I decided to do so starting last Thursday. I thought it would be a change for Pea, but I knew that it would be slightly more tiring as I have to do the hours that hubby usual does (between 8 pm till 12 am).

Luckily for me, Mum helped out whenever she could (that is when Pie is sleeping or when Pie wants me instead of Mum). When I was there, Pie was extremely naughty (according to Mum). I know she wants my attention, ever since Pea was born. But then also, at times Pie was a very good helper (which I deemed her to be "Mummy's helper").

Yesterday morning, we brought Pea to 1 Utama (for her first time). It was kinda messy, as we had to take so many things (the pram, Pea's bag which includes her diapers and clothes and esp. the EBM - expressed breast milk, Pie's stuff such as diapers and water bottle). On top of that, Mum bought so a set of cutleries (she wanted to change the existing set), and then Pie's foot hurts (due to her shoes), thus had to immediately buy a new pair of shoes and socks for Pie. And then Sis saw discounts at WOC (World of Cartoon), and I went to choose a few clothes for Pie. By the time I finished paying for the stuffs, it was noon (we went out around 10.30 am, and Pea's last feed was around 8 am), so I quickly gave her one bottle of EBM to drink. But all in, Pea was quite a good girl, she was either sleeping in the pram or looking at the lights and decors.

No comments: