Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Prayers to God

I was taking care of both girls for a few days and found out that I get very stressed out easily, especially when Pie doesn't listen and starts to be super duper naughty. I've scolded (numerously) and beaten (a few times) Pie... but then couldn't help thinking that Pie is only 2 1/2 years old.

Therefore, now I am trying to ask God to:

  • Give me the Strength to be more patient with Pie
  • Let me to see things in a happier mode
  • Spend more time with Pie

I know I should count my blessings that I have 2 wonderful girls (imagine some people don't even have kids), that I should appreciate them, that I should spend more time with them as they are growing everyday...

Thus, will start praying to God (and I know God will answer my prayers... he always does and never fails me)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely recommended - when at wits' end, look Up! "Eye has not seen , nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him" (1 Cor 2:9)