Thursday, February 1, 2007

I came home one day about 9.30pm and the mummy princess have been in high temper.The queen and princess pea are being cared by the mummy princess. I had to make up with breakfast and taking a longer shift for the night. Sometimes, thinking if mummy princess is able to take continued stress or not? As a parent, she needs to be strong and patient. These two are our kids and they are still young. Why do we need to shout and stream or behave angrily?
In my view of all these, I do my best to show a good happy environment to my kids. I don't want them to grow up thinking that we argue or "fight" alot. I want a happy family . Being times, where stress reaches the maximum, mummy princess will shout or unhappily make me come home early or as fast as possible. I wonder if she ever think that if something happens to me on the way home, would she forgive herself?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will pray for Pop - brain power to head the troupe, spinach-strength for the day & night shifts & the in-betweens, merry heart to see his prized possessions at home

My Sweeties said...

I think Pop has no problems; he just needs to be relieved off his super stressed up wife :)