Thursday, January 11, 2007

Pie came home (for a few days)

I brought home Pie yesterday afternoon, in order to let my Mum attend her line dancing lesson. Her lessons are on Wed, but she missed last week's class. As I've gone through the Full Moon thingy, I thought that I would be able to go out.

As I've not driven for 1 month, when I initially went into the car, I was a bit scared :( Had the feeling of not knowing how to drive. Had to drive slowly, and stepped onto the brakes even b4 reaching the 1st junction. Later on only did I got used to my car again.

Went over to my Mum's place, picked up Pie, brought my Mum to Centrepoint as I needed to replenish my milk powder and biscuits. Dropped Mum back home and head straight to home.

By the time we reached home, it was time for Pie to have her afternoon sleep. After numerous ways of getting Pie to sleep, she simply refused; giving me the excuse of wanting to play with Pea, not sleepy yet, etc... Had no choice but to give in later on, as Pea wanted to be fed. Thus Pie missed her afternoon nap (I wonder if it's her 1st time missing it ?)... Thought that Pie would be sleepy and will go to bed early in the night. But then she still had the energy to run around until almost 9.30 pm, whereby she herself went to bed and requested for milk. After drinking milk, she konked out... Similarly, Pea went to bed at the same time (very surprising), and both hubby and I had the time to do our own work (yes, office work)...

No point writing about midnight jobs (waking up to feed Pea)...

Both girls are now sleeping, though Pea woke up multiple times to be fed, changed and patted back to sleep (again and again and again)... I thought that Pie will be waking up soon... but then again, she went to sleep quite late (at last she did had her afternoon nap... after numerous excuses again... you'll be suprised at how much excuses she can come up with). She must be tired as now with all the noise around (phone ringing, cars outside, Pea crying / screaming) and she's still in dreamland. Sure enough dreamland, coz she just talk in her sleep. Truthfully speaking, I was supposed to go and take my bath, but when I wanted to go in, Pea woke up, thus had to be patted back to sleep. Therefore instead of taking my bath, here I am writing about Pie and Pea.

And here we go again... Pea is crying again...

No comments: