Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Growing Ups

It was the day where sweetie pea was born and that thought struck deep inside my head that time was actually moving very fast. Sweetie pie had grown up and sweetie pea had just started.

Thinking of the times where sweetie pie had to be fed every 2 hours and changing her pampers , those times were long gone. She had grown to be independent and could understand language. When life was beginning to adjust back to normal, things were back to start. However, I am happy that sweetie pea was born and brought the joy of a new baby girl. The senses were back and I would not be happier to see a new life being born into this world.

The fact that I can see my girls grow up slowly and it's the reason why we also imagine our children to be 2 year olds even after they have entered adulthood. It's the past vision and images that make us think , our children is only 2 years old afterall.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

two p's in the pod. plentiful pleasure the 1st p presented; sugarplum treats the 2nd p promises - yee2

My Sweeties said...

You sure the 1st p gives plentiful pleasure only ? I thought she gives plentiful tiredness to us as well ? 2nd p gives lotsa screams now...

Anonymous said...

privileges of a grand aunt to pink-panthering, peek-a-booing, pig-oink-oinking; then, ta-da for a while; play again later with Pie!

My Sweeties said...

Hahah... What fun you guys had. Jealous only...