Friday, January 19, 2007

Pie's visit to the doctor

Pie was down with runny nose on Sunday morning (when she was still with me), and I had to send her back to my Mum's place... for fear of her passing the virus to Pea.

As we had previous medication for Pie, Mum didn't bring her to see the doctor until Wednesday (yup, Mum had to skip her line dancing class :( )

Anyway, when Pie met the doc, (according to Mum) she practically told the doc what was wrong with her. She told the doc that she has flu and running nose. When the doc asked her if she has fever, she answered yes (actually she doesn't). Then she said that she has cough. She has listed all her illness to the doc... what a girl.

Numerous proves that I've got a talkative and sociable girl on my hand. Really like her Grandfather, who's also born in the Year of Monkey ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time to consider tuition in grammar, phonetics, speech, literary, drama, theatrics, dance ...???

My Sweeties said...

I would love to, but then the father disagreess... *sigh*

Anonymous said...

True ... Pie is after all, only 32 months, 15.6 kg and 101 cm.