Monday, February 5, 2007

Good night wishes (from Pie)

Dear Pie,

Everynight, Mummy will wish you goodnight (without fail before having Pea)...

Mummy love Ashley in the whole wide world, and back again,
Ashley love Mummy in the whole wide world, and back again too,
Good night my dear little princess, Sweet dreams,
Have plesant dreams of Daddy, Mummy, Ashley and Hayley together.

Now, whenever Mummy gets to tuck you in, you'll say the good night wishes along with me...

Mummy: Mummy love Ashley in the...
Pie: whole wide world, back again
Mummy: Ashley love Mummy in the...
Pie: whole wide world, back again too
Mummy: Good night my dear little...
Pie: princess, Sweet dreams
Mummy: Have pleasant dreams of...
Pie: Daddy, Mummy, Hayley, Ma Ma (Hubby's Mum), Yea Yea (Hubby's Dad), Ah Mah (My Mum), Kung Kung (My Dad), Ma Mah (My Sister) (to) gether

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why every night also have to say so much and then round and round and round then only go to sleep... so cheong hei...

My Sweeties said...

So bad wan arr u... at least she got say good night to you (her gorgeous ma mah)