Monday, February 5, 2007

Conversation with Pie

I called my Mum 2 days ago, to let her know that either hubby or I will fetch Pie home for the day. As Mum was busy in the kitchen, my Sis picked up the phone, and then I was talking to Pie:
Mummy: Ashley want to come home to Ma Ma Yea Yea's house ?
Pie: No, thanks
Mummy (laughing): Where is Ah Mah ?
Pie: Downstairs making pasta for Ashley (which is exactly what my Mum is doing in the kitchen)

Yesterday, she was back for the day, and this was our conversation:

Mummy: What is Ashley eating ?
Pie: Mee Mee (she's having wan tan mee for lunch)
Mummy: What is Ashley drinking ?
Pie: Soya bean (and takes a sip from the straw)
Mummy: Did Ashley go Genting ? (My parents brought Ashley to Genting during Thaipusam)
Pie: Ahh, cold cold (nodding her head)

As I was having lunch together with Pie, Pea was left alone on the bouncing net...

Pie: Nobody take care of Hayley
Mummy: Then Ashley take care of Hayley lor

Conversation with Yea Yea:
Yea Yea: Where did Ashley go ? Got go Genting Highlands arr ?
Pie: No, go Genting only (well, she doesn't know that it's the same, until we told her)

It's fun having talking to Pie nowadays... she is able to understand you and answers you accordingly... I realized yesterday when I saw her that she's grown to be more independant...

No comments: