Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Reminiscing Year 2006

February
Family went to Genting and Camerons for Chinese New Year. Had lotsa fun, especially for the 2 little girls, Sweetie Pie and her cousin sister, YY.

This month, I was given added responsibility to take care of my team. Though I was not officially promoted, some of my team members started calling me 'TL' (short for Team Leader). It made me a bit uneasy, as I am not holding that position.

March
My 3rd wedding anniversary, thus hubby and I went to Sabah to celebrate. It was a good holiday, away from office and all those added responsibilities.

April
Was assigned to go to Melaka (attend to 1 customer there) with another colleague. Had not been assigned for any outstation work for almost 5-6 years now. It feels different now, as I have a daughter now, and leaving her in PJ to go to Melaka was killing me. Few weeks before the trip, I couldn't help myself but cry thinking about it. The trip was a tiring one... we had to work until late at night everyday, except for the last day. I didn't even had the time to think much about family.

When I came back, I found out that I was 5 weeks pregnant. I was ecstatic... at last I'm having another kid.

May
Celebrated Pie's 2nd birthday. It was a happy occassion, celebration at my Mum's house. But then late that night, Pie had fever and diarrheoa. Had to bring her see the doctor. When the doctor asked how is she, I answered 2 years and 1 day old (so exact, coz the day before was her b'day). Luckily she felt better in the next 2 days.

June
Celebrated YY's (Pie's cousin sister) 1st birthday. Pie had fun during the party, and was very helpful in giving out the cake.

November
One sad thing happened to hubby's side. His nephew (age 10) passed away due to asthma case. I cried for few days, and couldn't help having bad thoughts of Pie... scared that something bad will happen to Pie.

At the same time, I couldn't wait for Pea's arrival to the world. Kept telling the gynae that I couldn't wait anymore, and he kept asking whether I want to be induced or not. Decided against it, wanting to leave it up to Mother Nature to take its course.

December
The arrival of Sweetie Pea, and the start of my confinement. Was waiting for this day to come (the birth of my 2nd baby girl). X'mas for me is a 'come and go' day, as I was in confinement...

Then, it's time to say bye bye to Year 2006, and welcome Year 2007. Hope that the new year will bring good things and happiness to all of us.

2 comments:

vcwt5 said...

You forgot that I accompanied you while you were at Melaka for a few days.

My Sweeties said...

Sorry lar... Was trying my best to recall what I did last year, and that to me is past already. The top priority now is Sweetie Pea :)