Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Pea's Full Moon Day

We celebrated Pea's Full Moon last Sunday. It was not the actual day, but because the actual day falls on a weekday, it was a hassle for hubby to take the day off. Therefore we decided to celebrate it on a weekend. At least we know that everybody would be around.

We ordered a Full Moon Package from H&H Full Moon Services. The package costs us RM 13.50 (up RM 0.70 from 2 years ago). Yeap, we ordered the same package for Pie's Full Moon previously. Basically, the package contains 2 Red Angkoo, 2 Pandan Angkoo, 4 Red Eggs, Curry Chicken with Potatoes, Nasi Kunyit and Pickled Ginger. The next pix you see consisting of Red Angkoo and Red Eggs was meant for offerrings to God.

It was a long and tired day, as we started at home by making offerings to God, and then it was off to my parent's house. Same thing... offerrings to God, and then lunch there, before going to my Grandma's house. Same thing again... offerrings to God and then 'lepak' for a while, before leaving around 2pm. By the time we went home, I was tired and exhausted. Hoping for a rest, but Pie had other thoughts. It was milk time for her... though I tried to feed her from the bottle (EBM) in the car. Luckily she fell asleep fast, thus leaving me enough time to rest. But then it was like half an hour / an hour of rest (lost track of time ever since I got Pea), and it was milk time again. This time around, she want to be carried and fed, carried and fed until dinner time.

I was hoping that by night time, she will be able to sleep early, so that we get to rest. How wrong of me to think so. She wanted to be fed again and again and again... until goodness knows what time it was. By then, I was too tired, passed her to hubby and snoozed away.

Presents for Pea


1) Top and bottom from my cousin sister, Lily.
2) Top and bottom from Aunt Liz & Nancy.
3) Baby wrap from Aunt Liz & Nancy.
4) Toy from Aunt Tiam.

No comments: