Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Introduction to Sweetie Pie & Sweetie Pea

How they got their nicknames ? It all started by my Aunt Liz. She started calling my 1st born Sweetie Pie and it got stuck till today. Then when I have my 2nd girl, she called her Sweetie Pea.

Sweetie Pie
Pie's name is Ashley. She's 2 years old, going 3 this coming May. She's now a Jie Jie (Big Sister), as her Mei Mei (Small Sister) was born end of last year (Pea). Pie is an active girl, who loves to run around, play with me, watch TV and her fav... jump on the bed (though she's not allowed to). Pie does her best to take care of her sister... whenever her sister cries, Pie will call out for me to go and see her, letting me know that her sister is crying.

Sweetie Pea
Pea's name is Hayley. She's going to be 1 month old. Pea's favourite thing to do now is eat and cry... what would you expect from a baby ?

No comments: