Sunday, March 4, 2007

Trip to Tai Pak's house

We wanted to buy education insurance for Pea, and hubby's 1st brother has a friend whom sells ING insurance. Therefore, we decided to meet up with his friend at his place (more convenient for the friend I guess). We all went to his place around 1+ pm (by the time I fed Pea and we left the house, it was around 12.30 pm, and the journey there took another 45 mins... haha... obviously coz his place was in Sepang). And we didn't really had lunch yet (even Pie, though MIL gave her lotsa CNY goodies to eat b4 hand).

Reached there, and the friend immediately explained the insurance to hubby. I would love to listen as well (though it alwiz never ever register to the mind), but I was carrying Pea and she had to choose that time to do her big business (she did once just b4 we left for house). I let her finished it first, before going to 1st SIL's room to change Pea. After changing Pea, MIL took over, and instead of listening to insurance thingy, I took care of Pie then. Later on, fed Pie some noodles (from my Mum)... but she didn't feel like eating much.

Once settled the insurance, we headed for Dengkil town for lunch (though it was 3 pm, we still need to eat). A lil' too lazy to drive another, all of us (8 adults, 2 kids) sat onto hubby's new car... it was just nice, though I have a 15kg kid sitting on my lap... haha :)

After lunch, dropped 1st brother and his family home, along with the friend. Both kids were exhausted, that they slept most of the way home... with the new car, it was very comfy for them... bet Pie really do love it a lot (and I also bet that she totally forgot about not letting Tai Pak sit her dad's new car).

No comments: